miercuri, 9 februarie 2011

Exotic week

This week is shaping up to be an exotic one. Good thing I'm on holiday and the stress is over. On Monday my mother brought home some weird looking Chinese tea. It did absolutely not taste good.

 
At least the lady looked nice.
Product name.

I tried to take a picture that would make it less gross looking. 
Amazing how I try to delusion myself.


It looks like a witch's pot, doesn't it? By the second cup, the taste stopped bothering me that much. Then today mom bought lychees. These were actually great. The pulp is very sweet and soft.

 
I'm eating these like mad.

Look at that shine.

And now I apologise for the photos. I don't have a professional camera. I know that's not an excuse, but would you rather have me say I can't understand what its functions do?

4 comentarii:

  1. Yummy !
    http://missjolieaparis.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yikes so sorry the tea didn't turn out nice. But I love lychees - they are just so sweet and addictive. Lucky you as we don't get them this time of year

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh, Sandy, don't worry about it. Looking back at it now, the experience was quite funny. A pleasant surprise, you dropping by. :)

    Don't judge people by their avatar... but yours has a bunny and I want to think you're a special snowflake. Can't I?

    RăspundețiȘtergere